New Earth Story


Algae and mushrooms are nature’s two great alchemists, the prime movers of our planet’s ecosystem. They literally are Earth’s First Foods™ and science is showing a vast array of benefits including:

  • Boosts physical performance and immune function*
  • Feeds your cells, fights oxidative stress, and stimulates ATP production*
  • Supplies Omega-3 and Omega-6 EFAs, a complete amino acid profile, and beta glucans in their most bioavailable forms
  • Provides over 60 micronutrients and 130 triterpenoids

These foods transformed a planet, imagine what they can do for you… Each box contains 60 packets
Each Essential packet contains: 1 Wild Bluegreen Body, 1 Wild Bluegreen Mind, 1 Acidophilus, 1 Bifidus, and 1 Enzymes. Each Wild packet contains: 3 Wild Water, 3 Wild Earth, 3 Wild Forest.


Scientists call fungi “the forest’s immune system,” because they not only nourish the trees, they also protect them from invaders and disease. Fungi create metabolites, such as beta glucan, glycoproteins, and enzymes that can serve to educate and modulate the immune system, passing on sophisticated information about how to cope with and adapt to pathogens and other environmental encroachments.Remember that 70 percent of the earth’s oxygen that algae supplies? In case you’re wondering where the other 30 percent comes from, the answer might surprise you. Yes, from the earth’s forests—but without mushrooms those forests would cease to exist. 


Welcome I’m Julie; this is my Little Corner of the Hair/Style/Fashion World!.

I started in the salon industry way back in 1979 mostly because I wanted to be in show business. Behind the scenes of course…

I thought if I went to beauty school, I would be able to do theatrical work. And then I found out you could actually make a living with these skills. This led me down a very yellow brick road to Las Vegas in 1990. I eventually opened 2 salons. I was able to bring them to the status of Paul Mitchell Signature Salons and was able to see to the education of many different hairdressers.

I researched products voraciously and always sought to bring the best to my clients.

A company called Mastey brought the first sulfate free products to the salon industry.I used ISO perms exclusively because they didn’t use harmful chemicals.I was always on the search for better color and was introduced to All-Nutrient just 3 years ago.

I love recommending the best products to my clients but also the ones that have the most value… take a look at my Natural Products page.I will never use a product that is not produced here in the United States or that comes from a big box manufacturer. But that’s a whole other soapbox… Mostly I just love helping people achieve their best look.To that end, I invested in computer digital imaging program back in 1997.My phone rang off the hook!

At present I am the only one offering this service in a salon setting in Las Vegas.Come on in and play with your hair with out any commitment somewhere it’s always Showtime!

No more hostile makeovers here! I don’t pick up a scissors until I know for sure what you want.